Sunday, February 25, 2007

Time for an update!

Due to popular demand, here's an update of what's been happening in my life so far:

I actually didn't get to go to Canada for Christmas break. I was very upset!


I missed everyone in Toronto!







And to make matters worse, Nala chewed up my new toy and Kobe stretched out all my clothes.





My owners went on a date and visited the place where they got married a year and a half ago.

My owners made it up to me when they returned though by taking me to Orlando, Florida for vacation.

That was fun, except they left me in the car a whole lot :(


After Florida, we went to South Bend, Indiana. My owners forgot these slippers at home so my paws nearly froze because of the cold. I don't like going outdoors in the snow.


After all our vacations, my owner celebrated his 30th birthday!
That's okay though, he says that 30 is the new 20.


Then my owners took me on a hike to Idyllwild - I had a great time riding in the backpack!


In preparation for Restoration 2007, Advent Hope held a day of fasting and prayer. I attended and of course, prayed for the event too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Miso!

We've never met yet, but maybe some day soon. Your owners are my Auntie & Uncle. Your blog inspired me to start my own blog - thank you! I liked looking at your pictures, because I miss my Auntie & Uncle. I've been coming here all the time to see when you would update! Update more often, ok? And come visit me in New York soon with my Auntie & Uncle -- your owners... maybe in the summer?e

Hit Counter: