Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sarasota

I had a nice Memorial Day weekend.
My owners and I went to Siesta Key beach in Sarasota... rated #3 beach in North America!
Check out http://www.drbeach.org/drbeach/

Here I am sleeping during the car ride as usual:


The beach was beautiful... crystal clear water and powder white sand. You can see the beach behind my dad:


Then my dad dug a hole in the sand for my mom so she could lie down...


And for the first time in 6 months, she was able to lie on her belly! :)

1 comment:

Just Jen said...

OMG! That is too funny...I love the hole in the ground...

OMG! I just thought of the best idea...and just to note, it's my idea...and it should not be stolen...but there should be a bed with a "pull-out" for pregnant women. Have a "hole" in the bed thats covered, then pull it out for all the new mommies...then after the babies born, cover the "hole" back up...isn't that brilliant?! =D

Hit Counter: